Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shit Hits The Fan

Originall posted at http://www.reddit.com/r/creepy/comments/bsj4u/its_me_again_the_creepy_vt_camping_guy_you_guys/ on 18 Apr 2010

 

again, this is a continuation of this post. This is turning out to be quite the saga.

OK, It's late, and i just got back from GETTING FUCKING LOST IN THE FUCKING CREEPY WOODS. im tired. im scared. some shit happened and i got most of it on video (the new batteries held up) but i don't think any of you will believe me. i don't blame you, cause i dont even believe me.

to get to the point, yes we found the radio signal. i managed to get a nice long clip of the signal loops. i'm counting on you guys to help me decode it again.

shit went bad though. real bad. shortly after we found the signal my buddy found one of those "branch shrines" i talked about in the very first post. I know now why he was freaked out. they were definitely deliberately placed there. there were no dead animals by it, but that made me feel worse. i think we may have been intended to be the next dead animals...

After getting home and reflecting on the trip ive come to the conclusion that we were being stalked. and i no longer believe that it was a wild cat or any of the other theories. its too much. the radio signal, the shrine. its got to be man made. there is someone out there. or something. i dont know. i really think im lucky to be alive. im rattled now. im rambling. maybe i'll feel better once its not so fresh or you can all talk me down. but right now, im freaked.

anyways, after we were done recording the signal and taking pictures of the shrine we left. but we must have gotten turned around somehow. we ended up at another shrine. and we kept hearing noises in the woods. i know it was raining and it could have been anything, but this time i really felt panic. i kept trying to joke in the video with my buddy and just laugh about it, but you can tell we were both on edge...

we tried to find our way back to the first shrine and retrace our path, but we got lost more. that is until we found a path of sticks. i dont know how to describe them, and they are hard to see in the video, but it was a line of sticks sticking out of the ground that just led to a strangely dry (considering it was raining) tree.

my buddy then said he saw something walking out in the woods. and i heard it, but didnt see it. at that point we really started to high tail it down the bank. along the way we found some other weird things, but the worst part was right at the end. we kept hearing something in the woods following us. we kept our voices quiet and just headed to the edge of the woods. somehow we managed to find ourselves in familiar area and when we finally saw the edge we could see my car through all the trees.

i whispered to my friend that i could see the end and thats when we heard whatever was stalking us move. annd i mean move. it was kind of like a crash in the woods. we could hear the crunches in the woods coming towards us, like it was running. but not quite like steady running rhythm... i dont know. im actualyl crying right now. you guys will think im a pussy and this whole thing probably isnt coherent. but the end, i had my camera in my hand... i turned it on. right as it made the noise. and since it was so close you'll know how fucking loud it was. its not an animal. its siply not. its way too loud. you'll hear it in the video. it was the scream and we were runnning and runnning and we made it to my car and i just drove. we got out and, guys, i dontn think im ever going back. im nnot a superstitious person. but i really think my life was in danger. im sorry if im letting any of you down. i really think i stumbled onto something dangerous. ill upload the videos asap. i know i wont be sleeping tonite anyways... and sorry iif you cant make out much of this post, i cant really write coherently right now.

edit: here is the first video. is has the radio signal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn2LyrdqK_o the second video with the rest will be done shortly.

edit 2: second video is up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgM_tRSimqc. im going to try to sleep now. i feel like shit. I'll check back in the morning to answer any questions. i hope someone has the sstv decoded again.

edit 3: Here are the pictures thanks to BurtGervis:

and just as a side note. i know this is where we 'jumped the shark'. i dont believe what happened and i certainly dont expect anyone else to. it was just too much. but i give you all my word that it was real, knowing full well that im just some guy on the internet and you have no reason to believe me. this is the turning point where people are either going to believe me or not. i just ask that you try to keep an open mind. if anyone can make sense of the pictures, your help would be appreciated.

as for the scream. ive heard it was a bear. ive heard people say its a cougar. ive heard people say it an owl. ive heard it all and it changes each time. if you go back to the other videos from the camping post, none of them sound like a bear. in fact, i dont even think this one sounds like a bear.. as for my reaction. some people think im laughing. i dont know. thats just how i react. i make jokes, try not to get too into the situation when im scared. i seperate myself. if i were really trying to fake this, i damn sure wouldnt have tried to laugh in it.

im also lucky i had my buddy with me, cause that helps keeps me sane. if not for him i doubt i would have had the courage to make it out. and the gravity of the situation didnt really hit me until i was back at me apartment alone. so, i understand this is the internet. people are going to make fun of this, call it stupid, not believe me, or whatever. thats fine. believe what you want. that was the whole point of me trying to film this all, to just present it and let people make their own decisions. thats all.

1 comment:

  1. The second link....
    http://imgur.com/hWvK2.png
    when i saw it.. it looks like a face.. or skull. Somthing that scared the hell outta me. when i opened it i swear it was a face. Im not looking again. Its scaring the fuck outta me....

    ReplyDelete